Welcome to my historical documents page. The documents listed below are documents that are part of the public domain which means you do not need permission to print and distribute these documents.
I have made these documents available on my website because I believe that it is through the sharing of information that we build an educated electorate capable of making well-informed decisions about our future.
I hope these documents will be as meaningful to you as they are to me.
American Samoa Code Annotated
- Historical documents, key agreements related to American Samoa
- Cession of Tutuila and Aunuu
- Cession of Manua
- PDF version with signatures
- U.S. Law pertaining to American Samoa
- Law Authorizing that American Samoa be Represented in the U.S. Congress by a Delegate to the House of Representatives
- Law Providing for an Elected Governor and Lieutenant Governor in American Samoa